Monday, November 19, 2012


     Favorite Classic Fall Makeup:

Here are some of my favorite makeup products that I wear a lot of in the fall. Keep in mind that these work well with my skin tone, but might not as well with others.


Lips:
Dark Red Lipstick- 918D or Cherry Bomb by Wet 'N Wild
Dark pink Lipstick- Gardenia by Nyx
Pale pink Lipstick- Christie by Nyx
Lipstains- Victorian and Gothic by Revlon Just Bitten







Eyes:
Black liquid liner- Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner
Brown liquid liner- La Splash in Merlot


Skin:
Blush-
Nyx Desert Rose
Elf Mellow Mauve


Palettes:
Naked and Naked 2 Palette
Nyx Runaway Collection Palette



Regular Eyeshadows-
L'oreal's Infallible Eyeshadow in Golden Emerald
Urban Decay – Last Call (all time favorite!!)
Nyx- Purple
Ulta Glitter Topcoat- Gold Digger

4 comments:

  1. lovely blog! thank you for following us, I want to follow but unsure where your google friend connect widget is :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I fixed it, do you mean Google+? I don't have one, but I put up a couple more widgets so maybe one of those will work.

      Thanks for the comment :)

      Delete
  2. I loveee eye makeup :) I need to get better at it though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! i love makeup, i just feel great putting it on :) i guess it just takes time to become good at it, i learn new things all the time. i feel like it's such a dynamic, changing type of fashion ^_^

      Delete