Saturday, November 24, 2012

Jewelry I currently love at Francesca's:

Diamond Art Deco Necklace $24

 I currently love these three pieces of jewelry, which are all from Francesca's.  Both of the necklaces are bib-styled which, in my opinion, is a very cute trend I'm expecting in the near future.  I'm hoping for it to be a 2013 spring trend! *fingers crossed* 



As for the earrings, I just love the intricate little design that's elegant and modern at the same time. One of the coolest things I feel about Francesca's is that all of their jewelry is very artistic and unique. It has to be my favorite store because I find the coolest dresses and skirts there, which I love to wear. Still, I'm not much of a jewelry girl, which I'm hoping to change this winter and early next year. Over time, my tastes have changed quite a bit, so I'm hoping to get a few of these pieces to bring forth more change :)
Linear Filigree Chandelier Earrings $24

Essential Blooms Statement Necklace $38

3 comments:

  1. The second necklace is super cute!
    I followed you on GFC,take a look at my blog if you like :)

    mypurpletale.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I love it :)
      Thanks for the comment!
      I just followed your blog, you have some really great posts. I love your banner ^_^

      Delete
    2. i agree. i also like the earrings!!!
      Check out my blog? chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
      -Jenna <3

      Delete